Further success in the Midlands for VHE
11 June 2018
VHE’s success in the Midlands continues with another contract award from Homes England (formally Homes and Communities Agency) to carry out remediation works on a site in Hall Green, Birmingham, which was formally a Rolls Royce aeronautical control systems plant.
- Break out and crushing of slabs, hardstandings and foundations
- Crushing and screening
- Excavation and re-engineering of madeground to create platforms for residential development
- Treatment of hydrocarbon impacted soils
The site is adjacent to residential properties, rail lines and local businesses. The site has been registered with the Considerate Contractors Scheme having received a CCS award for the remediation of Aston Advanced Manufacturing Hub (AMH Plot 2), on behalf of client Birmingham City Council.
VHE recently completed important projects for Homes England and Birmingham City Council at;
- Serpentine AMH (Birmingham) – remediation and enabling works
- Wolverhampton Hospital – remediation and regeneration works
- Trent Basin (Nottingham) - remediation and river wall repair works
- Red Lion Wharf (Northfleet) - demolition, remediation and enabling works
- Rylands Garage (Birmingham) - remediate and prepare for development
VHE provide a full spectrum of remediation services including bioremediation, soil washing, stabilisation, groundwater treatment, recycling and earthworks. We understand the potential demands our works can have on day-to-day life and as a result work closely with local communities to limit our impact and, wherever possible, bring benefits in employment and local spend on suppliers.
If you are looking to work with one of the Midland’s leading land regeneration contractors that can offer a range of remediation, earthworks and infrastructure services then contact VHE now on 01226 320150 or use our website enquiry form.