Reclamation Works at Wolverhampton Royal Hospital
21 March 2017
VHE has won another contract to deliver works for the Homes and Communities Agency, a long standing client of VHE, with whom we have a proven track record of delivery.
The works, to the rear of the former hospital include:
- site clearance
- breaking out of slabs, foundations and underground structures
- crushing and screening
- excavation and turnover of made ground
- erection of timber hoarding
- installation of drainage
- testing and validation reporting
VHE has previously completed important projects for the HCA at:
- Trent Basin (Nottingham) - remediation and river wall repair works
- Red Lion Wharf (Northfleet) and the Serpentine site (Birmingham) - demolition, remediation and enabling works
- Rylands Garage (Birmingham)– remediation work and contamination clean up
If you are looking to work with one of the UK’s leading land remediation, earthworks and infrastructure contractors, contact VHE now on 01226 320150 or via our enquiry form.